UK Cruises

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking Over our Balcony

Big Cruise Ship
One of the other Cruise Ships Sailing the Sea. The One in the Video is the Carnival Imagination, CHS Marching Band and Me were on the Carnival Sensation....






Road Trip and Cruise to Bahamas!
I hope you have a little time on your hands, cause this video is about nine and a half minutes long! I'm sure some people will lose interest half way through, but I don't care; I made it for my friends that went on this trip with me. Enjoy!






Looking Over our Balcony
On the Carnival Imagination, looking over the balcony, the water was amazing






I Believe I Can Fly featuring Isaac Lindsey
I Believe I Can Fly featuring Isaac Lindsey (Performing on the "Imagination Idol" Show on the Carnival Imagination Cruise Ship)






cruise orlando
Our Interior room at Carnival Imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Cruises

DE Cruises

ASIA Cruises

EU Cruises